Do you feel that you accomplished what you wanted for 2021, and if so, what was that?

Pascio
5 replies

Replies

Jakub Piskor
Yeah, grew revenue of my e-commerce store, and built a new side project which got a positive feedback here on PH. I'm looking forward to 2022, we will see what will come. Happy New Year and I wish you all success in 2022.
Not quite - didn't managed to get our product Beta out before the end of the year. Feels like we were so close, but life just got in the way!
Aurelian Spodarec
Hate looking at things by a yearly basis, I think that's a horrible way to go about things in general. I'd rather on a few months basis, a month basis, a week basis, a day basis. It gives you small milestones you can focus, and if you mess things up, instead of waiting for the new year, you're going to revise it the next day or the next week or month depending on the context. I'm currently working on a SaaS and its going to go into 2022 before I launch my MVP. So the question for me would be, "Are you happy what you've achieved in the past 2-3months?" - said in January/February 2022 or maybe worst case scenario I'll launch the product in March 2022. But have I achieved or accomplished what I wanted the past two years? Nope! I've learned a very valuable lesson working with clients, code etc... which I believe will set me up for better future. But that's with everything in life right ^^
Hussain Effendi
To be honest 2021 has not been a productive year, at least not for me. Even though I have accomplished some of my professional milestones, it was still not as far as I hoped. On a personal level, 2021 has been really disappointing in terms of self-growth. But hey! It's a new day and more importantly a new year; so cheers to a new start. Happy New Year 2022.
Jack Zappa
I feel that I accomplished what I wanted for 2021, and that is to be more confident. As a child, when I was very young, I felt like I was not confident in myself. My parents always told me that they were proud of me, but they would also tell me that there was something "wrong" with me. This made me feel like there was something wrong with me.When I became an adult, my confidence had gotten better. I would like to visit a site where I would be reading useful content about online tennis games before playing them.