Divorce is better than a marriage that looks like a war

Alex Pavlyuk
3 replies
Do you agree with this statement? How did you know it was time to get a divorce?

Replies

Osborn Tyler
Getting a European bride can be a good idea if you want a woman with a similar outlook to your own. However, there are a few things you need to remember before starting a relationship with one of these european brides. If you want to make your first date memorable, you must make it special. And if you are a Western man, you can always pay for the first date. However, it is not a good idea to let a woman in Europe pay for the first date.
pixie2
I agree with the statement, but I don't agree that it is a verdict. If you both want to keep the family together, you must first admit that marriage is falling apart www.breakupangels.com/5-signs-yo... and something needs to change. Then sit down and discuss what it is that you're dissatisfied with and how to change it. But there is no magic pill, you'll have to work hard and long on the relationship. Are you ready for that?
Mark Lense
If you are going to a wedding, then you definitely need to choose and give a gift at such an event. During a divorce, this is not necessary, but it all depends on the specific case and it is impossible to unambiguously say whether this is right or not. If you need help picking the right wedding gift, Amazon vs eBay customer service is a great resource, as it contains some pretty helpful tips on the subject. I hope this will be useful for you.