Customer Video Testimonials

Elena Cirera
13 replies
How vital are Customer Video Testimonials for a successful marketing campaign?

Replies

Lior Galante Cohen (Vaza)
I believe testimonials, either written or recorded, are a strong marketing trick. One thing I want to see in testimonials is that the people are REAL people. This is why on our website, we've also added people's LI profiles :)
Elena Cirera
@lior_galante_cohen I think written testimonials are good, but recorded testimonials are the best. Recorded testimonials have more beneficial than written testimonials.
Rhys Webber
Testimonial by @xianmingchen not only lets you collect & add video testimonials - but the landing page also explains why pretty they're useful as well 😝 https://testimonial.to/
Elena Cirera
@xianmingchen @rhyswebber01 All testimonials software are great and create value for customers; try Vidmonials; I am sure you will find it fantastic!
Matt Laybourn
Video testimonials are important for sure - there's a growing scepticism of vendors who just have customer 'logos' on a website, or anonymous case studies. The thing that's important is that for the end user it's really clear the view is from a real person, from a real company. So having a video with someone talking about your product glowingly, will help you stand out a bit from the crowd Hope this helps :)
Elena Cirera
@rockee_matt I liked your thought; it is also true that "having a video with someone talking about your product glowingly"
Nauman Khalid
Consumers want to see more video content from a brand they like. This is the reason why more marketers use videos for marketing. Customer testimonial videos are one of the best ways to use videos for promotion.
Hélène SAN
Hey Elena, Video testimonials are the most impactful social proof that can help you grow a brand so I would say it's a must if you want to convert more leads. If you want to collect video testimonials from customers maybe you should try Snackeet, it's a no-code tool to create web stories that you can share everywhere to collect feedback and testimonial from customers :)
Abhishek Bhardwaj
Customer video testimonials are crucial for a successful marketing campaign because they: Boost Credibility: Real customers sharing their experiences create trust in your product or service. Build Trust: Authentic video testimonials show potential customers that others have had a positive experience with your brand. Generate Authenticity: Video testimonials convey genuine emotions and reactions, making your marketing more relatable. Feedspace is a user feedback platform that helps in collecting text as well as video feedback. SOme features of Feedspace video feeds are: Capture Real Experiences: Encourage users to record their video testimonials or screen recordings with authentic feedback. Free Trial: As a free user, you can access the first three recordings to see the potential benefits. Upgrade for Full Access: Consider upgrading your account to access your entire video feed and unlock the full potential of building trust and credibility with your audience. Join Feedspace - https://www.feedspace.io/video-feed and start collecting customer video testimonials for your business.