Content Marketing Inspiration 🖋✨

Lior Galante Cohen (Vaza)
16 replies
How do you come up with ideas for your LI/Twitter/Facebook content? What is your creative process? Are there any sources you turn to? There are times when I run out of ideas and find myself recycling messages I've already used before. 😩

Replies

Sonia Belokur
Own experience, competitors, audience preferences ;) I think all ways are good if your content is helpful and informative, not only sales.
@sonia_belokur I totally agree. Value over marketing/sales.
Stefan Smiljkovic
I dont have that, but I know some people using AI tools to generate content for social media.
Goutham
I try to mostly put out content related to what I build as that prevents me straining too much on content while also ensuring I contribute value to other users. But yeah there are days when I do nothing and don't have content ideas too 😂
I find the best in class - there is always someone out there doing some amazing stuff so I try and think about - well that looks great how can I adapt it to my own product/market?
My content come from my own experience. Every time I fail to do something, or if the task is hard, It can be a blog post :)
@jacquelinclem Awesome! What do you do if you have to create content for a Company page?
@lior_galante_cohen usually I look on medium / other website I love and just .. inspire my self from their content :)
Kit Fach
I love going and reading some unrelated articles from authors I like, just to get my brain thinking on something else. Usually, that sparks at least one idea that I could apply to my product area. Looking at what is working really well on a given platform and then adapting it to what topic I'm trying to talk about. For Linkedin, I think it pays to go as outside the box you can, like the Twitter account for Steak-Ums. The Linkedin feed is so full of painful congratulations posts, or "I'm so proud to announce" that trying to make it a little off the wall stands out. Other times I go do keyword research and see what weird keywords are ranking.
@kit_fach That's super helpful, thank you for sharing Kit!
Fabian Maume
Quora is great way to find inspiration (I might be biased from working on QApop). Ricardo Ghekiere wrote a good article on the topic: https://www.ricardoghekiere.com/... Recycling your blog post is also a good idea. I'm personally using MissingLettr to do it at scale: https://fabian-maume.medium.com/...
Kristen Brown
Good to join this discussion, I think Content marketing is one of the best marketing strategies for every online business, It is cost-effective. Good content helps you improve search engine optimization (SEO) and online visibility. As well as It can help you reach a specific audience. Blogging and other content creation help you bring in more qualified leads for your business, Actually, I am also working as a creative content writer, Recently I published an article here https://dissertation-helpers.co.... about dissertation presentation that can help to improve outstanding dissertation presentations skills for students.
@kristenbrown Thank you Kristen! We're indeed trying to put more of our efforts into content marketing :)