COFFEE !

Gabriele Sangrigoli
21 replies
How many cup of coffee do you drink per day working from home? Do you drink more coffee at your office or at home? I almost drink 3 cups of black coffee per day. The Top Coffee-Consuming Countries (like, bro chill it's just coffee not a long life elisir): 1 – Finland: 26.45 Lbs Per Capita 2 – Norway: 21.82 Lbs Per Capita 3 – Iceland: 19.84 Lbs Per Capita 4 – Denmark: 19.18 Lbs Per Capita 5 – Netherlands: 18.52 Lbs Per Capita 6 – Sweden: 18 Lbs Per Capita 7 – Switzerland: 17.42 Lbs Per Capita 8 – Belgium: 15 Lbs Per Capita 9 – Luxembourg: 14.33 Lbs Per Capita 10 – Canada: 14.33 Lbs Per Capita

Replies

Fabian Maume
1 cup of black tea 1 to 2 Batch of yerba maté 2 to 8 espresso.
Gabriele Sangrigoli
@fabian_maume oh gosh! pls tell me that you mean in a week, not in a day.
Anna Kuzma
@fabian_maume 8 espresso a day??? you must be kidding, Fabian!
Alina Ihnatiuk
I do not like coffee. I love sugar-free black tea. Sometimes I can have a vanilla latte (2-3 times a month). I drink 3-4 cups of tea every day :)
Gabriele Sangrigoli
@antonovna woo. you don't like coffee ahahah I don't know that many people that prefer tea over coffee. 3-4 cups of tea every day basically means that you drink more than 1 liter tea EVERY DAY. Impressive, don't you get nervous with so much caffeine?
Linda
Bless be the coffee ! May the 3 latte per day gives us strength.
Gabriele Sangrigoli
@linda97884681 Amen. May the almighty cream guide your drive-through
John Smith
Only 1 coffee but I'm drinking a lot tea.
Steffen Wendt
Easily 4-6 cups of coffee and few cups of tea (green mostly). with love from Denmark
Gabriele Sangrigoli
@dudehere 4-6 expressos or american? :O that's impressive anyway
Steffen Wendt
@gabriele_sangrigoli American my good man ! But we just call them regular coffee and random ml in a cup (anywhere from 150 ml or 200 ml).
Burc Len
If your earnings allow you to buy good coffee, it is best not to use instant coffee because this is not the real taste of coffee. The real taste of coffee is achieved through the proper preparation of coffee beans. And it's best to buy coffee beans yourself and then cook them. You can't imagine how much better coffee tastes when you've made it yourself, and it's something incredible. Yes, I'm probably a fan of coffee, and I monitor almost every day on this site coffeeinformer.com, the best coffee beans at the moment. I'm just sharing my opinion with you. It doesn't mean that you should do the same.
Zuzanna Filipiak
Well, I drink it at home, then at work and everytime i go out.....
Rachel Levitz
When I was working at a high intensity job I was drinking up to six(!) cups a day. It was pretty crazy. I have now mellowed out to two. Morning and afternoon, and the occasional social coffee.
Gabriele Sangrigoli
@rachel_levitz I shake like a blender after two black coffees, I don't know how you managed to drink up to 6 in a day. Two is quite in the avarage, would you say?
Sonu Xe
yes i love to drink coffee during ma work almost 3 or 4 sometimes its 5 to 6lol. i love the best Nespresso capsule coffee. its so amazing and mind refreshing.