CMOs, Head of Marketing and Growth Managers, how do you use Notion? What do you use it for?

Ruben Lozano
6 replies
I think Notion is being used by a vast majority of startups. I would like to know how do you use it and what for. I know there are other options like Coda, Slite or Evernote or even Airtable or Google Docs and Google Spreadsheets. I am just want to know more about how you use it. Thanks. :)

Replies

Daniel Engels
We use Notion extensively for our internal collaboration. It's where all the different pieces of work come together.
Carsten Pleiser
Hey Ruben, at Paperless.io we use Notion for our public roadmap and internally as a lightweight weekly goal planner. We also use Notion to manage our upcoming Product Hunt launch. For my side projects, I use Notion to manage client inquiries (I've linked my Tally Forms to a Notion database), job applicants, SOPs and team management. Hope this helps.
Ruben Lozano
@ckpleiser thanks a lot Carsten. Really helpful. I see that you use Notion as a main place to create and organise ideas and tasks. Thanks for your feedback. I use Notion for almost for everything too that requires to have a unique place to add all kind of ideas and not having in different platforms or formats. Interesting. Good luck with your launching! :) Cheers,
Elena Kuvshinova
Mostly for SMM-planning (Calendar view is amazing). I love to use Notion for short-time roadmaps, announcements and partners lists. We also have public hiring section:)
Ruben Lozano
@elena_kuvshinova thank you Elena! :D Yes, the table inline adding different kind of views where you can choose for the same data different ways is really useful. I saw that first in Airtable and I found it really useful to see the same data in a different way to sort or visualise. Thanks for your comments. Good luck with your hiring process. :) Cheers,