Chrome Extensions you can't live without

Lisa Bakhareva🇺🇦
146 replies
What are the Google Chrome Extensions that you use every day?

Replies

Arpit Mishra
I am into marketing so my extensions primarily help with my day to day job. Here is the list - 1. Tab Suspender 2. Grammarly 3. Open SEO Stats 4. VidIQ 5. Drift Screen recording 6. Keyword Everywhere 7. Streak for Gmail 8. Email Finder
@arpitmishra really cool! you use a lot of extensions. i find them super helpful too
Olga Senko🇺🇦
Impossible to get your workflow efficient without Grammarly, for sure. Also use tl;dv for screen recording, and lightshot for making screenshots :) Guys, any other recommendations?
Sam DeBrule
I can't live without: - Grammarly (write better) - Honey (save money) - Heyday (boost memory) (note: I'm a biased founder!) Each of these extensions is great because they: 1. Layer on top of your existing workflow, and don't require behavior change 2. Require little manual input We launched Heyday (https://www.producthunt.com/post...) on PH recently and were lucky enough to get #1 product of the week. The low effort, workflow enhancement seems to resonate with a lot of Chrome users.
@samdebrule never heard of Honey! Interesting🤓 I will have a look at the Heyday and let you know my feedback. Congrats on the successful launch!! Appreciate your reply🙏🏻
Luka Vasic
Grammarly (Can't imagine living without it hah) Lead Delta (I work with LinkedIn every day and it makes my life easier) Summari (When creating content it helps me read through articles faster)
@luka_vasic I feel you with Grammarly.. An amazing Ukrainian company Im so proud of! And never heard of Lead Delta and Summari! Thanks a lot for sharing!😊🙏🏻
Luka Vasic
@lizabakhareva You should try them. Lead Delta if you use LinkedIn, saved my life. And summari helps me write content.
@luka_vasic thank you so very much🤓 God bless extensions
Nimish Nandwana
Bitwarden - my password manager. Adblocker
@nimi0112 thanks for sharing! i was looking for a password manager) Adblocker😌
Siena Romes
As a writer, I use Grammarly daily.
Jonas Schaller
-Dark Reader (darkmode) -Colorpicker -Similarweb
PrepaidGiftBalance
Dark Reader. ColorZilla. The Great Suspender* ExpressVPN. Vimium. dict.cc. LastPass. Grammarly NGS Connex Login
@prepaidgift_balance oh wow, i gotta explore all of them! thanks!
Launching soon!
The are a lot on my list, but the top three extensions are AdBlock, WOT, and Grammarly.
Gibin Michael
Eesel Grammarly Wordtune
Sergio Zaciu
ExpressVPN, Calendly Quick Invites
Sergio Zaciu
@lizabakhareva my most common use of it is actually on my iphone so I can AirPlay HBO MAX, and Amazon Prime Video to my Television. I travel a lot so it's pretty essential.
Julia Shandrokha
Grammarly and ProWritingAid and some extention to cut out the ads :D I use uBlock Origin.
@julia_shandrokha ProWritingAid powered by AI🤔 i've used other similar solutions but didnt work for me even with texts for ads. what do you usually use it for?
Julia Shandrokha
@lizabakhareva Often ProWritingAid gives me good synonyms variants and helps check my commas (I have a little issue with them). I can't rely on the extension entirely, but it's useful when I need to think a text over a few times.
@julia_shandrokha oh, sounds good! i should give it a try! thank you😌
Kazimieras Melaika
Grammarly is probably the most practical one I use. Really good, lets me write efficiently. I also use Youcan - Language learning, which changes some of the words in the text, document, article, website, etc. to the language you want to learn. This is a really practical way of learning - you know the context and can imagine what the word means yourself and if not - Toucan gives you the meaning of it in English and even shows you the pronunciation. Another one I use is Weava highlighter - lets me mark any part of the text/article/website I think is useful for me (not to forget the most important stuff from what I've read/seen) and saves it for your next visits in the page. Btw, we’re launching in late April or the start of May. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... Our project is called: Effecto. It’s an app for detailed health tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.
@kmelaika thank you very much for a detailed response! Appreciate it and yeah, I'm using Toucan - it's really helping me to learn Portuguese)! Good luck with the launch 💪🏻 I've subscribed to get news on Effecto)
Sara
- Minelead chrome extension https://minelead.io/extension/ - Grammarly
Ujjawal Sharma
Grammarly and Adblocker
NotesbyHugh
- Grammarly - Pocket - Adblock
Arun Pariyar
For me its https://adblockplus.org/. First thing I install every time.
@arunpariyar Don't you miss ads sometimes..?))
Arun Pariyar
I would if there weren't so many ads taking my attention. But I allows ads from sites i visit and trust the most so it's a win win situation. I am not against ads, its just too much out there @lizabakhareva. Hope you understand 😊
@arunpariyar I agree with you, too much of distractions and low quality ads🤓