Challenges you face at work?

Tytti Sandström
9 replies
What kind of challenges do you have to deal with? Time consuming? Finding consensus with others? Share your struggles and how you overcome them 😊

Replies

Tytti Sandström
@sini_katariina there are many! I have to get back to this with more time :)
Tytti Sandström
@sini_katariina Now that I think of this more closely i think my biggest challenge is stying focused and choosing what to focus on.
Elena Cirera
Every day brings new challenges; every challenge gives an opportunity to grow; as Robert Tew said, “Challenge yourself every day to do better and be better. Remember, growth starts with a decision to move beyond your present circumstances.”
Sini Katariina
With studies, I face time-consuming and focus as a challenge. It is hard to choose what to do first when it´s many tasks and deadlines. Also, when listening to lectures, I find it difficult to firstly internalize the information immediately and at the same time write notes and listen. At a work, I have better focus and productivity. Keeping myself energized, keeping pauses and good ergonomy are challenges then... :DD
Sini Katariina
I have used pomodoro-technique to productive studying and working, an alarm to remind me of the pauses. I googled also some different study techniques.
Valtteri Ylimäki
One of the biggest challenges for me lately has been that the different ideas and "this should have been done" -tasks keep gushing out of my head :D I have always used Apple's own "Reminders" to-do list, but now I had to change it to "Things 3" which allows me to categorize and do subtasks better. I recommend getting familiar with that if you have similar challenges :)
Tytti Sandström
@vylimaki I used to use the Eisenhower matrix when I dealt with similar issues in my pervious job. I used post-its, but i bet there's an app for this nowdays
Valtteri Ylimäki
@tytti_sandstrom cool, great tip. Actually, there is an app for that: @appfluence 's Priority Matrix.