Can you give feedback on the landing page?

Ugur KILCI ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
8 replies
Indie Hacker focused Daily Newsletter 11 different content is shared every day for indie hackers. Original, creative & enjoyable contents! https://dailyindiehacker.com You can subscribe now, but the sharing has not started yet. What do you think?

Replies

Ben Cotte
Hey UฤŸur! Nice project! My main feedback is that I am not sure what am getting different than the IH newsletter. I think that this would be great to feature in your landing. I expanded a bit on my thoughts on this vero: https://www.vero.fm/page/recJUkF... I hope that helps, Best,
Paul VanZandt
The design looks pretty neat - the only thing I'd nitpick is there are a couple of grammatical errors in the text. Besides that, I like how it looks. It could be valuable to add a sample newsletter from the past to give a real example of what the product looks like ๐Ÿ‘
Ugur KILCI ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
@paul_vanzandt First of all, grammar seems to be a real problem. :D I saw a similar comment on Indie Hackers. I used Grammarly.com but not all. It looks like Grammarly will officially be my bedside resource.. Also, I'm glad you like the design. This motivated me a lot. ๐Ÿค— It makes sense to include sample content. Although I did this on I just added a few examples. :) Thank you very much for the feedback. I will keep you informed of developments. :)
Paul VanZandt
@ugur2nd Best of luck in the future - gathering feedback like this is one of the best ways to improve early on.
Love the idea - been looking for something like this for a while. I tend to agree with the previous comment - have a sample available for people to read
Kazimieras Melaika
It looks too simple and maybe too colorful (but that's just for me). And I would definitely work some more on content and grammar. Btw, weโ€™re launching in late May. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... Our project is called: Effecto. Itโ€™s an app for detailed habits, health, symptoms, and meds tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.