Can you give feedback on the landing page?

Ugur KILCI 😈
8 replies
Indie Hacker focused Daily Newsletter 11 different content is shared every day for indie hackers. Original, creative & enjoyable contents! https://dailyindiehacker.com You can subscribe now, but the sharing has not started yet. What do you think?

Replies

Paul VanZandt
The design looks pretty neat - the only thing I'd nitpick is there are a couple of grammatical errors in the text. Besides that, I like how it looks. It could be valuable to add a sample newsletter from the past to give a real example of what the product looks like πŸ‘
Ugur KILCI 😈
@paul_vanzandt First of all, grammar seems to be a real problem. :D I saw a similar comment on Indie Hackers. I used Grammarly.com but not all. It looks like Grammarly will officially be my bedside resource.. Also, I'm glad you like the design. This motivated me a lot. πŸ€— It makes sense to include sample content. Although I did this on I just added a few examples. :) Thank you very much for the feedback. I will keep you informed of developments. :)
Paul VanZandt
@ugur2nd Best of luck in the future - gathering feedback like this is one of the best ways to improve early on.
Love the idea - been looking for something like this for a while. I tend to agree with the previous comment - have a sample available for people to read
Kazimieras Melaika
It looks too simple and maybe too colorful (but that's just for me). And I would definitely work some more on content and grammar. Btw, we’re launching in late May. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... Our project is called: Effecto. It’s an app for detailed habits, health, symptoms, and meds tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.
Ugur KILCI 😈
@kmelaika I joined the list and shared it on Twitter :)
Kazimieras Melaika
@ugur2nd Nice, thanks for the support! 😎
Ben Cotte
Hey Uğur! Nice project! My main feedback is that I am not sure what am getting different than the IH newsletter. I think that this would be great to feature in your landing. I expanded a bit on my thoughts on this vero: https://www.vero.fm/page/recJUkF... I hope that helps, Best,