Can't see my product in upcoming products

Johann Molinari
6 replies
Hi all, Just added my upcoming product on PH here this week : https://www.producthunt.com/upco... However, when I go to the Products > Upcoming products section on PH and search for "Popwork", I can't find my product. Any ideas on why that is and how to fix this? Thanks 🙌

Replies

Tanmay M
You will need to create a upcoming product page. Then you will need to add all the details and you will be good to go. But i think after 1 site it is paid
Lior Galante Cohen (Vaza)
Hi Johann! I think you need to pay for the Pro package in order for it to be featured as an Upcoming Product. Otherwise, I'd ask the support team - they're super responsive and helpful!
Johann Molinari
@lior_galante_cohen thanks, I've upgraded to pro but still cannot see my upcoming product. I've contacted support, let's see what they have to say when they come back from holidays
Sanja Mitar
@johann_molinari He Johann. I'm having the same issue on my end. Any news from PH? Hoping it's just an indexing delay but any help would be greatly appreciated!
Johann Molinari
Hi @sanja_mitar, the support team came back to me and informed that the last step is actually manual validation on their side. This is what caused the delay for me during the holidays period