Can I archive someone else's tweets?

Gargy Gupta
3 replies
I want to archive tweets from other Twitter accounts either to a CSV file or another similar file type. Is there a tool that can help me out?

Replies

Interesting - what's the use case :)?
Kate Finch
You will be surprised to know how easy it is to download tweets for any account handle. With pre-packaged Twitter API solutions like FollowersAnalysis available today, you can download tweets for any requirement in just a few clicks. Their tweets report comes with crucial analytics that can help you in getting actionable insights. FollowersAnalysis enables cost-effective access to Twitter data and can help you in getting instant audience insights for any targeted account. If cost-effective tweet Analytics is what you are looking for, they can perfectly meet all your requirements. Other things that you get from their report: - Most recent 3200 tweets - Excel/CSV lists of followers and following - Comprehensive PDF analytical reports - Identify influencers - Analyze engagement metrics All this additional information is useful to examine your or your competitor’s account so that you can strategize your way around. They provide comprehensive analytical PDF reports with vital insights to help make data-driven decisions. Go to the FollowersAnalysis and get easy access to various analytical insights that can enhance your Twitter marketing efforts.