Building Web3 Linkedin for professionals. Need feedback! ❤️

Dayoung
4 replies
Hi Hunters! Yesterday, I posted a discussion asking for feedback about new Linkedin idea. I finished 3 interviews yesterday, and built version0 website with my friends using Popsy. - https://go.peoplebook.me It’s far from perfect, but I want to talk with users from the beginning. Please go check it out and let me know what you think. Also, I kindly ask you to provide as much feedback as you can. We’re still very early, so we’re open to hear any problems or ideas you have.

Replies

abshr 1
Cutting your cleaning time in half begins with a strategy, according to a speed-cleaning expert (and maid service owner). That means cleaning the house in the same order each time: one room at a time, beginning and ending at the same point in each room to avoid wasting time rushing back and forth. "You have to be consistent to get the time down—the that's a basic notion," says the author. "It's a habit because you clean the same way every time. The routine is the method, and it is essentially a superior approach to clean because the method generates speed rather than rushing. Cleaning your house in half the time is true. This isn't a ruse." شركة تنظيف منازل بجازان شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
Aditya
Hey @dayoung_seo 👋 you might want to check out Meritverse :)
Joe wang
Hi @dayoung_seo , would love to chat with you about this web3 linkedin, do you have an email?