Building an MVP in 24 hours!

Mohsen Kamrani
10 replies
So we all hear about building an MVP as fast as possible, but how fast can we build an MVP and how successful would that MVP be? I literally have no idea what the outcome would be and don't count on the result. I'm doing this as an experiment and a way to evaluate the famous recommendations for startups we all have heard. In the next 24 hours if everything goes as planned, I'm gonna build an MVP and will report every details of the process on multiple platforms (here, twitter, hashnode and dev.to). The product is gonna be a place for the pre-seed startups and it's gonna be open source. This is the link to the github repo: https://github.com/mkamrani/pres... I use the comments as my early subscribers! I want to build an MVP in 24 hours after all, so let's just use whatever can serve the purpose.

Replies

Hussain Effendi
This sounds super exciting! Building in public is the way...Could I follow you on Twitter to stay updated? If yes please do share your Twitter handle
Hussain Effendi
@m_kamrani Thanks man! I'm not that active on Twitter, but looking at changing that by following the right people.
Goutham
Are entrepreneurs already on your waiting list before your product launches?
Mohsen Kamrani
@gouthamj Nope, this is gonna be MVP and we will test the product market-fit after building the mvp in one day.
Mohsen Kamrani
@bogomep This is gonna be a place dedicated to pre-seed startups to have a voice. No idea how it's gonna come up but I'm making it open source so the community can shape how it should look like.
You could try out the 12hr build by @louispereira23 in March...
Mohsen Kamrani
@louispereira23 @maxwellcdavis Ah, I missed it :/ My MVP took me 23 hours! Basically I gave myself so much so I could chill, work on my main product along the way and implement this.
Connor Jewiss
Really exciting, let us know how you get on