Building a Community/Brand? - E-Book, Books & Content Performance?

Camilla Gad Krogsgaard
4 replies
Hi, I'm super curious to know the experience all of you have in here, in terms of building online community & brand! I'm in the process of building a new brand/community and in order to attract the right audience, I will among a few things start giving away parts of the book Im writing about 'Creative Leadership'! On that note I did some research on E-Books and others solutions. I have looked at especially Designrr as a solution. Any tips, tricks, tools from this community, would be highly appreciated:) Another key question: What are the main content platforms that drives traffic still today? Blogs, websites, Youtube, Insta, LinkedIn, FB? What are the trend you experience out there? All the best, Camilla

Replies

Bettye C. Robinson
Not bad, only now you need to decide what exactly you will create. It's hard here, e-books or not. Many people read electronically, and some read paper. For example, I recently read in electronic form on this https://freebooksummary.com/cate... platform. But a month ago I read a real book. This will be difficult ...
Camilla Gad Krogsgaard
@bettyecrobinson You are absolutely correct! Well, have to figure out the roadmap ahead to produce content.
Rish A
Hey Camilla! Depending on who you're targeting, I think a big platform to keep an eye on is TikTok, and perhaps Twitch! Also, Discord is great to build your own engaged community :)