Best way to reach students and graduates online

Fatoumata D.
17 replies
Hi everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful day (or evening)! I was wondering if you knew how I could reach students and graduates online (worldwide) to test my app before I go live. I was thinking about Facebook groups but it is easy to be rejected because of the promotion. Do you have any ideas?

Replies

Eddie Husarcik
Reddit might be decent but you would want to spend some time building trust before sharing your app.
Fatoumata from We Ynspire
@husarcik I tried reddit once, it didn't work that well.. I think you are right that building trust is necessary
Eddie Husarcik
@weynspire Most people will ignore your post unless you've been providing things of value for free. For example, in one of our subreddits for medical students, there is a group of people who post free tutorials on how to use a popular flashcard app. Now, they've pivoted to selling a "mastery course" while also still maintaining a lot of their free content. Some people are happy to pay $100+ for that course because they have given some much free advice already to build trust. Best of luck! I do think there are deficiencies in student forums / websites and a lot of us exist on Reddit because there is no other niche alternatives.
@husarcik It is really helpful and it will help me go on the right direction. Thanks a lot! I figured that too, that it was necessary to be active in a community.
Chandan Das
Join student forums.
Harshith
i am student ,and you reached me . Great work
@harshith_sasubelli Thanks for the reply! Do you have a twitter app where I can contact you?
Somnath Sandeep
@weynspire Can you give me more context? Who is your target audience exactly? Age? I can help direct resources accordingly
@somnathsandeep The context is that I created a social network for final year students and graduates who are looking for their first job. They can give each other tips and advices. There's no age requirements, the targets are final year students and graduates :) I am looking for beta testers before the app goes live on the App Store and Google Play.
Joe Carrow
Hi, I am very glad to join this interesting discussion about the ways to reach students online. Actually there are plenty opf ways to reach students online, In my opinion, sharing educational resources is one of the best way to reach students world wide. Nowadays most of the students are interested in online education and learning, As a students I also join this educational forum https://sks23cu.net/dwqa-questio... to get many questions with answers about statistics and probability, we know that statistics and probability are the two important concepts in Maths. So I think you should share such types of educational resources to connect with global students and graduates. Best Wishes for you.
William
I'm seeking advice from you. As a student, I have homework to complete, but I'm struggling to find the time. I'm hoping to receive help from experts in this field. Any advice you can offer will be greatly appreciated!
tree lemon
University education can be intense, leaving little time for other activities. That's why I prefer using sites that assist with assignments. If you want, I can share the contacts of this reliable service - check. They provide comprehensive support and ensure your assignments are handled professionally and promptly.
Max Moran
Hey there. The school year has just begun and I'm already swamped with assignments. I have to tackle a long essay on a difficult topic. Is there anyone who can help me with this? I'll be very thankful!
Adam Delong
After struggling with my assignment for days, I decided to seek help from this website. I was impressed by the quick turnaround time and the professionalism of the writer. The content was well-researched and structured, and the arguments were presented clearly. The writer took into consideration all the instructions and delivered a high-quality paper. I am grateful for the assistance provided and would definitely use this service again in the future.