Best way to increase sign ups for already ranked, performing Saas?

Brandon Landry
8 replies
Hello everyone, I am a digital marketer who up to yesterday only focused on e-commerce. I was transferred to a partner company and will work on a Chat based office software. They currently get 4 signups per day via SEO and the product has been around for a few years. They have done 0 marketing for it besides heavy SEO. I need to bring on 10 new signups per month to keep the position. I'm thinking about setting up the following: LinkedIn Page - post daily with content related to brand/niche Twitter Posts- post daily with relative hashtags Setting up the live chat bot to grab emails. I think the 2 main things I can fix is going to be conversion rate and outreach. I don't think 10 signups a month will be difficult, but again I have never marketed a Saas based product. Using the current SEO organic traffic in a way to get these 10 signups shouldn't be difficult if I find a strategy.

Replies

Fabian Maume
Comparison website like G2 and Capterra, is a channel specific to saas that you want to look at. Quora & product hunt launch, can also be interesting. Have considered running some PPC campagin? If the activation rate is high enough it would make sense to try it out. Creating some activity on LinkedIn & Twitter is a good idea, but I would recommend you to automate it with Missinglettr V3
Misha Krunic
@fabian_maume All very good tips, in my opinion!
Brandon Landry
@fabian_maume Can't run any PPC campaigns. The product gets 4 sign-up organically per day. Has been on comparison sites like g2 and capterra for years...
Fabian Maume
@optimizesociety What is the sign-up rate from organic traffic? Do you have reviews on g2 and capterra? (getting listed in only the first step to get traffic from it)
Evgeny Medvednikov
Crowd marketing, but depends on the target audience. For b2c may work better, for b2b may work worse. Well, we know nothing what is your service for, but this post could bring you a new lead (or tow, or three) if you tell more here about it ;)
Brandon Landry
@medik intra-office chat, HIPAA compliant....live chat that replaces email. its b2b for small businesses up to 50 employees....across many niches and verticals...insurance, medical clinics, marketing agencies, def been hard to find a single path for scale.
Dwayne Charrington
Posting content regularly on social media platforms is a great strategy but make sure it’s high quality and relevant to your target audience. Some other tips I can suggest are: If you feel the CTA is not standing out or isn’t clear on the website, ask for an upgrade and A/B test its ideal placement. Only ask for emails for your signup forms, newsletters, etc. Create high-quality gated content for the newsletter. Pop-ups are a great way to ask users to provide their information. You can check out this tool here for customizing and personalizing pop-up surveys that gather customer data - https://qualaroo.com/ Try to incentivize the signups, only if possible. Create a signup landing page if you don’t already have one. If too much goes on the website homepage and other landing pages, ask for permission to collaborate with the designers and simply the UI. A clutter-free website is always popular among visitors. I hope these tips are helpful.