Best way to drive traffic to a podcast ?

Teekay Rezeau-Merah
9 replies

Replies

Dawn Veltri
Guest podcasting, for sure, you get direct access to people that are already podcasts listeners and likely your target market (If you get on the right podcasts. But also break that content up and repurpose it into bite sized pieces and use it on social media. It will give people little tastes of your podcasts and get them interested in hearing more.
Bogomil Shopov - Бого
I'll start with describing what the podcast is about. We have a great community here and maybe based on the topic you might get tons of suggestions.
Teekay Rezeau-Merah
@bogomep great advice, Bogomil ! My podcast could be considered as a "relatable advice podcast". It touches on topics like minimalism, sustainable living, neuroscience and neuromarketing, veganism, social media marketing, acting, slow living and much more. The idea is to sit down with rotating guests to tell (their) stories to help other people navigate life mindfully. A link just in case :) https://moreteekay.com/podcast/
Evelina Radoycheva
Maybe you can try guest podcasting. Social media might help as well. Email marketing. SEO. It really depends on the niche. Something might work for one but not for the other.
Guest Podcasting really works - as a listener and not a Podcaster I generally find new Podcasts through Guests.