Best time management tips from your end!

Tvisha raji
10 replies

Replies

Elena Cirera
-Set goals wisely. -Prioritize your goals. -Set time frame for each goal. -Avoid micro-management.
Valeria Migova
I can advise to pay attention to online whiteboard Weje as a good time management tool. It suits perfectly for planning, note taking and working with a team.
Tvisha raji
@vmigova Will keep this in mind!!!!
Gurpinder Singh
One task at a time instead of multi-tasking. It helps in getting things done faster. Work on difficult tasks first, and then move on to others.
Jennifer
Focus on one thing at a time and remove any distractions (phone, emails notifications, etc)...I also heard a lot about the Pomodoro technique where you break your day into 25 min chunks and separate them by 5 min breaks.
Tvisha raji
@jennifer00 That is a great advice Jennifer
Pavel Kukhnavets
One of the best practices in time management is a good visualization of your tasks, due dates and deadlines. For these aims you need to have a reliable project management and time management tool. Such software solutions as GanttPRO https://ganttpro.com/ help to track time spent on tasks and projects, create reports, and improve your project management with ease. So, the main advice I can share is to select an appropriate platform and get the most of its functionality for your time management needs.
Tvisha raji
@pavel_kukhnavets Hey Pavel...Checked your product out! Absolutely loved it