Best project management tools?

Ashley Kizlyk
13 replies
Hit me up with a list of all your project management tools with a TLDR on how you use them!

Replies

Pavel Kukhnavets
Try GanttPRO - a project management tool based on an intuitive online Gantt chart. It will help you in planning work, tracking tasks, setting deadlines, and collaborating with stakeholders. It empowers different teams to create unlimited projects and work with unlimited resources, even using a free trial. You can use it for software development, construction, healthcare, events, human resources, and other spheres and industries. A Gantt diagram provided by GanttPRO allows for scheduling activities, setting dependencies, adding milestones for project tasks, and working with flexible WBS hierarchies. You can prioritize tasks to make sure deadlines are met. Its integration options make it a powerful project management suite.
Beaumont Yun
1. Pen and paper; TLDR - for brain storming and general toddler-like scribbling for ideas. 2. Macbook Notes; TLDR - quick note taking while browsing the web. 3. Google drive; TLDR - storing all the corporate and accounting documents. 4. Google doc; TLDR - formal drafting of design and technical documents - for external use. 5. Figma; TLDR - App UI/UX design. 6. WhatsApp. TLDR - WhatsApp.
David Miller
Hey! You can try ProProfs Project. As a project manager, I have been using the tool for managing multiple projects across teams and departments effortlessly. With it, I know exactly which project is at which stage of completion. The tool helps me create, assign, and prioritize tasks within seconds. Also, it helps me stay organized and track both tasks and resources anywhere and anytime.
Bastien Cochet
The below is the list of best project management tools to use Trello Restya Asana ClickUp Wrike Monday
Donna Rodriguez
Restyaboard is the best open source project software that is most suitable for task and project management. The software that comes with lots of powerful features that will help you to manage and complete all the projects that a team has in a single place.
Harry Kulkarni
Wrote a short article on personal projects planning: https://ismart.life/articles/pla... . There are some examples of my personal projects there. I use the free ismart.life app for planning. There is a demo that does not require registration and you can understand whether it suits you or not. Hope this will be helpful.
soylakate
I've chosen TMetric and JIRA for my team and me
Demian Dex
Does anyone know of a great project management software for creative teams to be able to view intermediate results, share projects, etc. basically everything you can do in a normal project management software for development teams.
Godrik
Initially, I would have advised you to use Asana, but the problem is that it is more oriented to the work of development teams. Try this creative project manager software https://krock.io/project-managem... oriented to work in your category. You can create projects from ready-made templates, connect your employees, distribute tasks and keep track of progress.
Godrik
Hi, are there any teams here that use Jira? How to create usage reports in Jira most efficiently? So that the team can figure things out quickly.
Valdiss Kramar
Creating usage reports in Jira can help teams track how the platform is being used and identify areas for improvement. Here's how to create usage reports in Jira: Go to "Reports" on the Jira menu. Select the type of report you want to create, such as "User Workload" or "Project Status". Select the appropriate filters and date ranges for the report. Click the "Generate Report" button to generate the report. Use the report to identify areas for improvement and optimization of project management processes. In addition to these built-in reports for Jira, plug-ins are also available that can provide more advanced reports and usage analytics. These plugins can help teams track user activity, project progress, and other key metrics, and can provide valuable insights for optimizing project management processes. You can find everything about jira resource planning right here. Using usage reports and analytics in Jira, teams can identify trends, detect problems early, and make data-driven decisions to improve project workflows and outcomes.
MIT MEHTA
If you're looking for best project management tool, you can check out stackby.com, which offers many features like 300+ templates tailored to the needs of your project, 25+ different column types (such as attachments, dropdowns, links, lookups, and aggregates), and 6 different views (such as grid, kanban, calendar, galleries, and forms). Additionally, there is a free plan that is available indefinitely. Paid plans begin at $4 per month per person or $129 per year for three users.
Shine BrightX
You can try these tools on my side; these are the best tools for project management. Trello, Restya, ClickUp, Wrike. https://www.shinebrightx.com/pro...