Best Freemium Tools for Bootstrap Startups?

Dan Kulkov
13 replies
Then: Raise $1M to hire 100 people Now: Raise $1M to pay for 10 SaaS Seems like a problem to us. That's why we're building a hand-picked list of the best Freemium tools for Indie Entrepreneurs. Our goal is to save as much money as possible. Everybody knows about Notion, Trello, and Miro. But there're some hidden gems out there. What are the tools with great Freemium that you use? All fields are welcome: marketing, design, productivity, finance, etc. Bonus points if it's made by an Indie Entrepreneur

Replies

Yuri Lisin
Canva for design
Dan Kulkov
@yuryfication Got it! Do you use anything else for design?
Yuri Lisin
@kronop Yes, also Figma:) and this combination pretty much covers all the design needs for me so far
Sveta Bay
Tally is a really great one for creating forms. Lots of free features! @filipminev @marie_martens
Camille Landau
Our meeting management software, Docket (find us at DocketHq.com) has a very powerful freemium version. Use Docket to collaborate in meetings and keep fast growing teams aligned.
Dan Kulkov
@camille_landau Lovely! What else do you use for project management?
Cameron Caldwell
Canva is hands down the best design tool out there for bootstrapped entrepreneurs. And that's coming from someone with a decade of design experience.
Dan Kulkov
@cameron_caldwell great! Any other Design tools with great Freemium on your mind?
Cameron Caldwell
@kronop Only other thing I consistently use is probably carrd for designing landing pages
Fabian Maume
This is a nice list: https://github.com/fmaume/awesom... I would definitely recommend Phantombuster & SmartLook , that I'm personally using.