Best Book Recommendation that shifted your mindset & direction within work/business?

Camilla Gad Krogsgaard
9 replies
What are your best book recommendations? That has actually shifted your mindset or direction in life/business etc? It can be business books, self-help books, spiritual books, entrepreneurial books, biographies etc. Felt this community would be absolutely amazing to ask this question and share with each other? So excited to hear your insights:)

Replies

Daniel Illenberger
"The Design of Everyday Things", this was great for product development, "Getting Things Done", helped me organize my work, "Think and Grow Rich", classic motivation book that help get me started "The Cold Start Problem", helpful for network effect companies.
Camilla Gad Krogsgaard
@daniel_illenberger Wow cool list of books:) Really valuable to people in this community across multiple disciplines that are all important areas to work on!
David Mungai
I know it's a bit of a cliché suggestion but I believe Atomic Habits is a must read. Understanding how small changes to ones' daily routine can lead to great results can be a game changer for most.
Camilla Gad Krogsgaard
@david_mungai1 Cool:) I absolutely agree with that. I found that in the book 'Creative Calling' by Chase Jarvis! Highly recommend that to understand how we can utilize our creative talents and train it as muscle! Very good to see how we all have huge potential to grow through our creativity.
I'd say the Mom Test - totally different way to think about identifying customer needs
Ümit Aslan
Jesse Livermore · How to Trade In Stocks
Camilla Gad Krogsgaard
@umythas Cool! What was the game changing aspect for you in this book?
Molly Chopps
For me, the best book was and is Zappos. I rarely find anything similar and useful. That's why I rarely read books. At school, I was quite lazy and this was transferred to the university. I remember at the university I often looked for an admission essay writing service, I used https://edusson.com/admission-es... for this. I liked that when my friends sat for days and wrote some work, I also rested at the same time. Over time, I realized a lot. After university, I began to read a lot and signed up for courses.