Besides WhatsApp, which communication app do you use/prefer for day-to-day group chats?

Piyush Santwani
12 replies
Think general purpose communication apps for the masses and not business communication platforms like Slack nor the sophisticated ones like Discord, etc.

Replies

Mahak from Outgrow
Gchat is also a good option.
Put Telegram - but really pretty limited
Misha Krunic
Is it work-related? Then Slack, for sure.
Akash Ambade
Discord has been adopted in most of the companies even we make use of Discord for day-to-day communication
Adriel Cruz
Slack, Skype - for work-related chats Messenger, Discord - for group/casual chats
Adventurous-Green420
I've used Rumbletalk for our private group chat FB Messenger, Skype, Discord for casual chats
Scott Chen
On top of the Official WhatsApp Business APIs, an automated tool called Social Epoch SCRM was developed to efficiently send WhatsApp messages in bulk straight from a PC or laptop. Type "SocialEpoch" into the browser on your smartphone, then download the app from the download page. To begin your first progression, tap Bulk Send. Your imported contacts, group contacts, and phonebook contacts need to be organised. Include any photographs, movies, or audio files you'd like in your message by typing it out. You may also add your signatures to it. Finally, if you select the automated method, SocialEpoch will automatically send your bulk messages to 10,000 contacts.
Senyiaaa
Recently, I faced a problem in our team: information sharing was unproductive and often resulted in the loss of important data. We were using different messengers, and each one offered different features, which made our communication difficult. I realized we needed a chatbot that supported modern messaging across all major platforms, including VoIP: RingCentral and Microsoft Teams. After a long search, I came across clerk.chat. Now our team can share information and make calls seamlessly, and work has become more organized and efficient.