Benefits of launching in PH

Farhan Kabir
14 replies
What are the benefits of launching a product in PH?

Replies

Anna Mandziuk 🇺🇦
First of all, there are lots of smart makers who can give awesome advice and feedback on your product. Also, there are a lot of people here in general, so you'll gain a couple, if not more, users from PH. Finally, the community here is amazing, so you'll receive great support from it:)
Well I haven't launched here, but I check the Products every day and feedback where I have something useful to say. I've also picked up a few on the way including Katlinks from @roberto_robles and Black Magic by @trungdq88 So just as @maciej_cupial and @anna_mandziuk have said you get great feedback and you might just pickup some more users :)
Anna Mandziuk 🇺🇦
@maxwellcdavis Same, every day I look through the launches and comment/upvote my favourites!
Farhan Kabir
@maxwellcdavis Well, that's true! Each and everyday learning something new in this community!
Wojtek Krzciński
Maybe you'd be interested in reading this article then. I wrote it after we launched BlogAudio which is a SaaS. And we made it to #4 Product of the day. The article is filled with tips and learnings. https://cutt.ly/bT847L5
Farhan Kabir
@wojtek_krzcinski Wow, congrats!! Also, thanks for sharing the article!! Inspiring indeed..
Maria
I think it is great that exist PH community! Feedback that makers can gain here is precious! It offers insight from both sides: other makers and users, both professional and with high interest in niche they follow... Beside it can help you to improve and enrich your product, or projects, it also boosts connection with great humans with whom you can share knowledge and experiences. I also appreciate that people are so kind and friendly, professional but still in easy-going and honest conversations! ^_^ Big like for PH and community! Big support to all makers here! ^_^ <3
Farhan Kabir
@maria_brm Hey Maria, can't agree no more! I haven't launched my project yet but the feedbacks and response I'm seeing on other makers, I'm sure they'll be very helpful! Also, the community is so amazing, supportive and nicee. Learning something everyday!! And the inspiration I get is massive! So many makers with awesome products!
Maria
@farhan_kabir Indeed! You can also analyze what people are into, or what would be the features that can help the most. And it helps to predict and optimize even before a launch.. Also, I think it is great of feeling support and encouragement even before that great moment! ^_^ I wish you all luck in the further preparations! ^_^