Backend Dev communities?

Dimitris Karavias
5 replies
I've had success finding frontend developers in dedicated communities like Frontend Mentor or even Twitter. Now I need to hire a backend (Java/SQL/Azure) contractor developer and have no idea where to find them. I prefer communities over job boards or LinkedIn because the conversation starts organically and you can hire them much faster so any recommendations would be hugely appreciated!

Replies

Mark Gilson
The term "e-learning" appeared relatively recently. It integrates a number of innovations in the application of modern information and communication technologies (ICT) in education, such as computer learning technologies, interactive multimedia, web-based learning, online learning, etc. Gradually, this term is replacing the widely known and fashionable term "distance learning" (DL). This is due to the use of ICT in modern DL systems and the widespread introduction of these technologies in traditional universities. Thus, the boundaries between learning at a distance and directly within the university are erased. This integration of distance and traditional organization of the educational process based on ICT is reflected in the term "e-learning", you can read more at elearning software development services.
Ruud N.
My expectation is that backend developers are harder to find in general, especially for start ups. Maybe you can see if there are any relevant meetups on Meetup.com in your area (or even outside your area if it's online). I just checked and there are local Kubernetes and Azure events coming up this month, pretty close to me. I'd probably start there
Dimitris Karavias
@ruudniew Thanks Ruud! Yes absolutely, much harder so far. Online events will be my only choice, I'm pretty sure there's nothing happening on Naxos island, Greece.
spark marry
Outlook Login Of UOFT Portal is the official email WebLogin service of the University of Toronto. The service is from the University of Toronto as well. At the same time, this Webmail UOFT platform helps you pinpoint and validate yourself to the UOFT university’s web services. https://thesurvey.info/uoft-webm...
tell happy
Today we will explain to you about Uspayserv Login. In this post, we will describe about the Uspayserv login steps, requirements, password recovery, and much more. Thanks for sharing this information.Uspayserv Login