Attracting more followers to your company LI page without spending money? 📣🤔

We have been posting on our company LI page once or twice a week for quite some time now, just getting a sense of what works best in terms of content, and mainly trying to provide our followers with real value. However, in the last couple of weeks, I have not seen a significant increase in followers. I have also begun commenting on other posts about our field on behalf of the company, but so far, it doesn't seem to move the needle. Would love to hear some ideas that worked for you guys! Here's our LI page, in case you'd like to check it out: https://www.linkedin.com/company...

Replies

Rachel Levitz
https://globalowls.com/get-follo... - This is a pretty basic guide, but I've found there some pretty solid tips and interesting info on LI's algorithm.
Fabian Maume
You can invite 100 of your contact to follow you company page per month. You can automate it with Phantombuster to save time. However, I would advise you not to try gaining more followers on your page. Company pages have a low organic reach. Personal accounts have a far bigger reach. So it is better to help you C-suit get LinkedIn follower than to get followers on your company page.
Solomon Bush
Idk, I think you should be careful which marketing techniques you use to get followers. IMO if you do cold-invites or cold-dms, you might get a bad name for yourself. I know that with emailing, if you get marked as spam enough times it can negatively effect a lot of things, including SEO. I would say a good way to get linkedin followers for your page is blog-posts from the main page, and then having all your employees share them. This worked for the last company I owned :)
Lior Galante Cohen (Vaza)
@solomon_bush Thanks for the insight! Couldn't agree more with your first point about cold-emailing and DMing.
I'd agree with the comments here - focus on your own personal accounts and share company updates that way - as people aren't really interested on Company pages. Groups are also a little weak at the moment so I wouldn't worry about them too much either. I'd also focus on getting any co-founders/employees to do the same as they'll be your best advocates.