As a maker, what's the first thought that arises on Monday?

Goutham
7 replies
As makers we tend to work on a lot of projects. If you're doing it on the side, then weekends would seem to be the best time. The story is different if you're working full time on a project. What are your thoughts when the week starts on Monday?

Replies

Victor David
The names given to days don't mean much to me. A day is another day and I'm thankful, by whatever name it's called. If it's called Sunday and I want to work, that's fine. If it's called Monday and I don't want to work, that's fine too. Of course, I don't have a regular type job. I used to and needed to pay attention to the names of days, but not now, not for a long time.
Goutham
@codemongo That's a positive perspective. Would be nice if everyone had a chance to think of life this way :)
Victor David
@gouthamj Thanks Goutham. I DO understand the importance of Mondays, etc. because I did it myself. As all of have I suppose. Still, it is nice now to be able to be more relaxed about it. :)
Alina Ihnatiuk
Actually, the creators keep working on the weekend, I think. In general, there is no concept of a day off in business)) To skip 2 days of work means to lose the process. Therefore, either the team is working, or the leaders themselves. And on Monday, there is only one thought - to recheck the work over the last 2-3 days, hold a planning meeting, adjust goals and objectives.
Goutham
@antonovna True, checking previous week's progress & planning for the week ahead would be quite introspective.
I'm usually quite excited to get cracking again - I feel as though it's a new start!
Goutham
@maxwellcdavis It's always amazing to create!