As a founder and startup builder, do you find it challenging to get feedback from early users?

Dhruv Bhatia
8 replies

Replies

Abhinav Yadav
Actually, it's the other way round.
Abhinav Yadav
@dhruv_bhatia Not really. You need to ask the right questions to get right feedback. A common mistake is that customers will keep on asking for features as your product as it is still quite small and new. You might go back and build them. By that time you get back, you might find another set of feedback asking for more features and it’s an endless cycle. In short, you need feedback and customers will love to share and talk about it. But you have to pick and choose the right ones to lead a commercially viable path to success.
Dhruv Bhatia
@abhinav_wavel can you explain? are you saying that you get too much feedback?
Stephen
No. If they are genuinely go to be or are early users, they LOVE to give feedback. If you are not getting feedback you either have the wrong customer or are not solving the right problem.
Peyt Spencer Dewar
Sometimes, but I've found that if I prompt enough users I'll get some valuable feedback from a select few who love the product.
Polina Hutskevich
Hello, as a startup founder, what methods do you usually use or plan to use to get feedback from users? What challenges did you face in getting user feedback, if any?