As 2021 comes to an end, what is the biggest change you've noticed within yourself?

Jersey Flores
3 replies
Hey PH! New user here. Figured I'd give this a shot and try to learn more about the community! For me personally, I've noticed I've been able to handle abrupt challenges a lot better compared to 2020. I used to always need a schedule for my day, and everything I had planned to do had to be done with no disruptions, or else I'd feel "behind". In 2021, I've been able to accept that productivity looks different every day, and it's important to accept the challenges that unexpectedly pop up. What about you? I want to hear your personality changes throughout 2021.

Replies

I think for me is the urgency, I find myself now getting frustrated when others are working at a speed slower than my own.
@jerseyflores the self-realization has really come working with my co-founder who has a different way of working. I figured out that maybe whats best for me is have several things going because at least one will be going the pace I want
Jersey Flores
@maxwellcdavis How did you come to that self-realization and figure out a plan to change?