Are you interested in Japanese art?

ufo
5 replies
Hi, I'm developing of creating a site where you can buy Japanese art for overseas from Japan. I would like to focus on and sell traditional art products and creators that use traditional Japanese techniques. I have 2 questions for you: 1.Do you buy Japanese art in oversea? 2.What kind of art do you buy? Best regards,

Replies

Launching soon!
Hi there. To be very honest, I'm not very familiar with the Japanese art, and never even heard of it before, so there's no question for me to buy it. However, I'm very interested in the literary art, so I can definitely spend my money on it.
ufo
@qudsia_ali Hi. Thank you for your comment. Thank you for your valuable opinion. I think there are few sites and services that buy Japanese art overseas. literary art is good. I wasn't familiar with it, but it was a learning experience.
Rosalie Steame
In fact, it looks really good, but for example, I would choose other paintings for my interior. At one time I found really amazing original paintings for sale here. Fortunately, now there are more than enough different options for beautiful original art and everyone can choose something for themselves.
Tammy Martin
こんにちは!Your initiative to create a platform for purchasing traditional Japanese art from overseas is intriguing. As for your questions, I do indeed buy Japanese art from abroad, as the rich cultural heritage and traditional techniques employed by Japanese creators hold a unique appeal. I am drawn to a variety of traditional art forms, including ukiyo-e woodblock prints, calligraphy, and ceramics that showcase the mastery of traditional Japanese craftsmanship. The blend of traditional techniques and contemporary aesthetics adds a special charm to these pieces. Your endeavor aligns well with the global appreciation for Japanese art, and I believe incorporating authentic Japanese language and cultural elements into your platform will further enhance the overall experience for art enthusiasts like myself. どうもありがとうございます!Best regards.
Michael Hood
Having stumbled upon this discussion, I couldn't resist diving into the colorful world of art with you. It's worth paying attention to the transformative era of feminist art 1960s, which was a pivotal moment when women artists boldly challenged conventions and redefined the art scene. From powerful visual statements to thought-provoking performances, feminist female artists of the 1960s paved the way for a new wave of creative expression.