Are you back in office?

Yeshaswini
12 replies
Folks who have started going to the office - what's the transition been like? What are some changes you'd be making to ensure that productivity remains intact?

Replies

Lauren Proctor
It's actually really nice. I've noticed more people stay home but is it great to have the option. The offices where I work have been incredibly careful. Auto-dispensed sanitizer stations everywhere, gloves for when you open the fridge, disposable mats to set below your computer when you work, a (loosely followed) all-day mask rule, etc. They ran all their policies by someone at the CDC and then released a guide to explain everything to everyone. People are a little different (everyone seems to talk louder than they used to) but overall it's good. Hope your transition is smooth.
Yeshaswini
@laurenproctor32 That's great to hear, Lauren! Indeed, I hope my transition is as smooth as yours :D Take care!
Jan Mazurek
I am back in office since June 2020. It was such a relief to get everyday to a car and drive to work after 3 months of home office
Yeshaswini
@jan_mazurek That's great to here! I am yet to go back to office, just wondering how the transition would be like
Jan Mazurek
@yeshaswini if it will be required I will stay out of office but not mainly at home
Rashika Ahuja
Oh, Yes, and to be true, the feeling is great :D
Yeshaswini
@rashikaahuja haha glad to here that!
Nazim @Koinju
No, not really :-)
Yeshaswini
@nazim_m me neither haha don't know how to feel about that
Cynthia porter
Yes, I started in December 2020 and I have to say that sometimes I kind of miss the home-office life.
Yeshaswini
@cynthia_porter aah! I'm sure.. Hoping it isn't as difficult as it seems to me right now haha
Edward Park
No, and I don't even want to think about it. I think I'm a WFH type of person. Hybrid at most.