Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Do you feel like it influences (positively or negatively) your job?

Replies

Mavlonbek Muratov
I think I am both depending on the situation.
Donia Ahmed
Totally an extrovert. I love getting to know people from different culture and i love all means of communication
Anna Mandziuk πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
@donia_ahmed Awesome! Have you noticed any positive impact that your extrovertedness had in your job? πŸ˜€
Donia Ahmed
@anna_mandziuk yes sure. It makes me more outgoing and helped me increase my connections also I'm community coordinator so the most important thing is communication and being initiative
Daria
I would say in the middle. I cannot live without my friends and communication with them. But I ususally think better when I am alone and I can sometimes feel really tired after communicating with people a lot.
Anna Mandziuk πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
@daryakhmetova Although I feel like I'm more extroverted, I also get that feeling that you're describing, the feeling that your social battery is close to empty πŸ˜…
Martina Hackbartt
I really couldn't say! When with different people, I'm mostly an extrovert since I speak a lot and really like interacting. However, I need that balance of coming back home and spending whole days by myself since I really enjoy my own company and my social batteries do not last much.
Rick Turoczy
Introvert, for sure. And yet, I've managed to find ways to use it for positive impact in the community building work that I do.
Amarnath Nagula
I'm an Ambivert totally. I find it really challenging because when I'm working, the introverted part of me really helps to focus and get the job done where as being an introvert, I fail at voicing my opinions during team meetings. My extrovert part of me really comes to life when I'm at in-person events and it really helps me build my network. I don't i just get fired up when i attend events where i meet like-minded people πŸ€—
Anna Mandziuk πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
@amarnath_nagula "I fail at voicing my opinions during team meetings" - totally relate to that! Often when my social battery is up, I have trouble expressing my thoughts
Amarnath Nagula
@anna_mandziuk exactly. I need to work on my skill to master my opinions in team meeting. I think it all comes down to how much the team members trusts you and gives opportunity express our thoughts. At my current job, I feel so good and love to go to work everyday πŸ€—
Iris Park
I'm somewhere between them, but closer to introvert. I used to have a hard time because I kept on getting shy and it's still hard to speak up sometimes. But I'm getting better with more experiences, and I can't do anything about it except for just moving on. I'm sure there are always going to be ups and downs :)
Dawn Veltri
Introvert, but I'm a learned extrovert at work. I couldn't do my job if I didn't force myself to interact more.
The Coach Chris
I'm kind of in-between. I can go out and be an extrovert but I need my time as an introvert first. There's a healthy balance in my life.
Sarah Jordi
Introverted extrovert. Would that be ambivert then? :) Really depending on the situation and usually starting out introverted and then becoming more extroverted the more comfortable I feel with people or in situations. I can be the person that anxiously stays in bed all day because I prefer being by myself and I "can't do" people that day, but I can also be the life of a party. I do believe for most people it's situational.
Definitely an introvert but amusingly most people think I'm an extrovert!
Anna Mandziuk πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
@maxwellcdavis A couple of my friends, who I always considered being extroverted because they are always the life of the parties, told me that they are 100% introverts! Maybe you're the same way! πŸ˜‰
Ira GI
Introvert ... I think you should take care of yourself first and then the world around you will be better.
Jaskiran Kaur
I will say I am an ambivert. It depends on who I am with or what the situation is.
AboraMarket
Both... anyway ;-)
Anett Keresztes
I am definitely an extrovert, which also helps my job as a Social Media Manager. :D
Steven_R2081
I keep switching modes depending on a gathering. I grew up more of a loner kid, so that part has wired me to keep it to myself. But with the right set of people I turn into bear from Masha & the Bear : )
Joe Giglio, Chief Remote Officer
I was an introvert long before it was cool but can turn on the charm if I need to. :)