Are you active on Indie Hackers?

Do you like it?

Replies

Abel G. weldu
Nope, Still would love to get an invitation to the platform though.
Anna Mandziuk πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
@abel_product I would love to give you or other hunters an invitation code, but still haven't got one :(
Anna Mandziuk πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
I have been noticing for a while now that IH is getting emptier and more silent πŸ˜• Even though the concepts of PH and IH are similar, here I feel and see the community. Every day I come here and want to comment, look and discussπŸ˜€ Although I discovered IH first, it was never as active and engaged, al least for me, as PH is.
Not as much as on here - I did go on there regularly but didn't get a lot of replies so focused on here for now but may switch that up in January...
Atul Ghorpade
Yes, I am very active on both IH and PH. Here is my profile- https://www.indiehackers.com/Atu... I like both platforms. Not anything to say!
ASHUTOSH DWIVEDI
@atulghorpade Possible if i can get invitation code ? I can't find anyone in my friend list who can provide me that. would be really helpful. Thanks in advance
Atul Ghorpade
@kindacoder Hi Ashutosh, Unfotunately, I don't have any invite code. I am quite active there. Still I didn't receive single code. P.s. What tool you use for PH profile? Any free tool out?
Anna Mandziuk πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
@atulghorpade Maybe @fabio_chiusano1 would be able to help you here, I saw in one of the threads that he might possibly have an invite codeπŸ™
Fabio Chiusano
@kindacoder Hi Ashutosh, I have an invite code for IH that I can share! Let me know how can I send it to you :) @anna_mandziuk thanks for pointing me to this thread, Anna! ✌️
Bastien Cochet
No, I don't use Indie Hackers.
Richard Anthony
I'm active and get a lot out of it. It feels more respectful and supportive then many indie or startup communities. And Courtland's podcasts are a good listen. This is me on IH https://www.indiehackers.com/cub...
Mohsen Kamrani
I don't use it cause I don't have an invite code...
Ste
Yup, it's a good place to get feedback, although lately I haven't got many answers to my posts.