Are you a morning or a night person? :)

Maria
37 replies
I am curious, when you have more wish, will, and strength to get your things done? :)

Replies

Sean Song
and I have two sons, Marco (13yrs) is night, Leo (10yrs) is morning.
Sean Song
@maria_brm still night most of the time. Tried to be early when kids are small, now they have their own schedule, I sleep my own.
Maria
@seansong So you must keep balancing ^__^
Maria
@seansong :D Than it's good passing on old habits and schedules I guess :))
Definitely a night person but I'm very constrained by children that kind of force me to be a morning person 😀
Maria
@maxwellcdavis I totally understand! :D Thanks for the answer Maxwell! It is actually great that kids force you on let's say healthier way of living :D This reminds me of my granny on who we had the opposite effect XD She was making pies during nights while we sleeping because we were restless kids XD
Wiktoria Jaszcza
Now, when I wake up early I can say: both :) But i love to stay late up night.
Maria
@w_j Thanks for the answer WJ! I have realized - no matter how I direct my activities - it is heavy for me to go to bed earlier ://
Wiktoria Jaszcza
@maria_brm sure it is :) the worst part for me is when ppl start answering after 9pm, when I shouldn't be touching the phone ;)
Maria
@w_j I can relate >.< Then if you get into communication - it's never ending schedule, and if you ignore - you have this pressure of leaving something for the next day.. :// I would put in this ''worst parts section'' meetings before a morning coffee.. XDD
Wiktoria Jaszcza
@maria_brm these are private messages, but anyway. Sometimes it takes 20 minutes, so I prefer to put it off for another day :)
Maria
@w_j Sure, the core of my first question can be from the start observed as private! :) It is upon boundaries and view corners that an entity sets up with own will and rules.. :) I didn't see the rule of this section that it's forbidden... I am strongly standing behind the fact that if people would share more 'private' things - whereby I refer to honest thoughts, opinions, and feelings - it would be less confusion and loneliness. This implies a better vibe, more positivity, and increased efficiency in both private and business acts. Relation of any problem, or even just a blister, to the similar ones - brings a precise detection, and by skipping the part of putting guilt on own self - faster realization of a solution.. ^_^ So thanks for honest share, I appreciate it! ^_^
DP
Early bird for sure! Super biohack: Sleep before midnight and get up early, better for your bio clock :>
Maria
@twocheeseburgers Bless! *__* I guess it's something I must practice better, even if I succeed to go to sleep earlier - I feel like in slow motion in the morning :'D
Srishty Chaudhary
I am a night owl because I am more active after 10 pm. It gets my mind working.
Maria
@srishty_chaudhary I can relate! :'D I was the same! Now I successfully moved it on a biiit earlier shift.. :'D
Julia Shandrokha
I have night sleep issues and try to treat them now. Also, I have mighty difficulties waking up before midday. But my work requires waking up and working early. Maybe someone has life hacks on early rising? :)
Maria
@julia_shandrokha Thanks for the answer Julia! ^_^ I had the end of your answer in my head while I was reading the beginning of it! XDD So I agree - all life hacks on this topic are very welcome! :DD I have fixed a bit of sleeping issues by using herbal teas (suggested), but still, dunno how to increase morning productivity :DD
Vanshika Chaturvedi
I am a night owl majorly but it also depends upon the kind of task I have to complete. If it requires my mind to be accurate and active, I prefer undertaking such a task in the morning (just after my morning coffee) But if the task involves a lot of deep contemplation and brain storming, night time is the best for it!
Maria
@vanshika_chaturvedi Exactly! Activation in the morning is possible also in my case, after coffee ofc :DD But any execution is more effective when the Sun goes down :DD Thanks for the answer Vanshika! ^_^
Fares
Besides, if we could shift the working hours, that would be great!
Maria
@fares_aktouf I agree, I would like to follow that shifting structure! Even tho I must say I know some companies that have shifts, and people there complain ''as soon we get used on one system - we must start adopting another'' :D
Fares
@maria_brm Yes, change is hard. but if the active population was put in two time slots, including civil servants administrations banks university etc... that would be more fun: D we could even shorten the working day.
Maria
@fares_aktouf Sounds like cool structure to me! *_* ^_^
Fares
@maria_brm it would be a wonderful world
Nicole Ogloza
Used to be an early bird, but as time progressed with startups, it's so much easier to to get work done and burn the midnight oil ;) Showing that you are extremely serious and passionate to get things done, is a way to lead a whole team!!! Confidence is courageous!
Maria
@nicole_ogloza That's true! Also leading a team simply requires such a devotion! ^_^
Adriel Cruz
I get more creative and energized when it's night time :D
Maria
@tiagorbf XDD It tells all :D But, but - it can be observed both as an early bird and as a night owl! XD