Anyone interested in programing?

Piotr Pawłowski
11 replies
Hi all! Is there any enthusiast of programming and Python language? 🐍Firmbee just released an e-book for beginners. There are over 60 pages of practical Python knowledge followed by ready to implement examples. You’ll not only get to discover the most important Python topics, but with each lesson, you’ll learn tangible coding solutions ready to implement in real life. Here's the link ➡️ https://firmbee.com/ebook-python... Feel free to download and share your opinion here!

Replies

Martina Hackbartt
Hi Piotr! Will take a close look. Thanks for sharing :)
Christian C
thanks for that! did you build FirmBee with Python? which stack?
Piotr Pawłowski
@chriscarex Firmbee was built with Java, but we also have a team, who are specialize in Python and they help us with creating this e-book :)
Zifa Sadriyeva
If you would like to maximise profits, then sign up for PayBull income-based pricing software for profit maximisation: it adds more profit on top of usual prices (it does not replace your usual pricing exercise). PayBull taps into latent profit, which you haven't been collecting. On Upcoming via my profile page.
TrevorPhilips
This is an interesting discussion about programming. It's great to see people who are interested in learning to program and improve their skills. If you're struggling with your programming homework or assignments, don't hesitate to seek programming homework help to ensure you're on the right track. There are many resources available online, such as domyassignments, online courses, and tutoring services, that can help you develop your skills and reach your goals. Good luck with your programming journey!
Emily Jevica
Every programmer has their own best way to learn algorithms. I am very interested in learning about programming but right now I'm facing a lot of lack in completing my assignment writing assignment. It is really hard to find reliable assignment writing service companies to seek guidance, can anyone provide me with references?
Dave Franklin
@emily_jevica @emily_jevica I was also facing same issue a time ago I want to learn new things but my hectic classes schedule doesn't let me create a better timetable to learn new programming module I'm also looking for some guide for online class help services. So I can focus mainly on learning and this headache leaves my busy schedule.
Sophia Brownie
Online Class Assistance is a platform I find invaluable as an interested programming student because of the expert advice, information and help it offers me in my studies. Learning programming through Online Class Assistance means that you have a resource to always consult when learning new languages, understanding difficult concepts or even when getting ideas on how to solve tough problems. This means that with this platform, I can work together with my colleagues while at the same time having personal guidance from well-informed teachers on the journey of studying computer programming which is enjoyable and satisfying as well.