Any Twitch Streamers/Viewers on Here?

Maxwell Davis
5 replies
Hi everyone! One of the products I'm working on with my co-founder is designed for Twitch - Primarily for audience engagement. We're going to be looking for Twitch Streamers and Viewers in the coming months and wanted to find Users in the Product Hunt community to help us with the initial stages. For example beta testing and getting Affiliate for our brand channel. So if you are a user and would be cool with being involved just drop a comment below 👇

Replies

Martina Hackbartt
I could try! Twitch is really spread out in my age group. Many people I know are streamers and stream-viewers. However, I haven't tried it yet. I'm willing to, though! Let me know :)
@martina_hackbartt - there are streamers of all ages :) Thanks for replying, we'll be in touch at some point for the help!
MariadPDC
https://www.twitch.tv/mariadelpi... My profile is registered some time ago, I have received 5GBs as a compensation and I will start to produce my own TV in twitch.
Amanda Trincher
I constantly watch Twitch, it can be different gaming events and eSports, which is always interesting to me, or watch how people win money in gambling, for example Egle Dicegirl. All this is great to spend your time and watch live content