Any recommendations of good movies for the weekend? Will be better about business, career!!!

Shushanik Shahbazyan
21 replies

Replies

Maria Batrin
The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty - a nice one for inspiration and not being afraid of changes Newsroom - series that shows the importance of team and how production should look like The Last Dance - haven't seen this docuseries but will do today And also any documentaries about famous leaders and innovators ✨
Armen Tadevosyan
The Wolf of Wall Street. It is a black comedy crime drama.
Shushanik Shahbazyan
@arm_aaup2 tnx. Good movie. I've watched it 2 times. tnx for sharing
I'm going to avoid the typical ones so here goes: - The Intern - all about Diversity & Inclusion as well as work/life balance - Draft Day - all about pressure, understanding what others want and the art of the deal - The Pursuit of Happyness - just inspirational in general!
Shushanik Shahbazyan
@maxwellcdavis I've already watched The Intern and I love it. The other two I'll watch. Thanks for sharing )))
Alina Ihnatiuk
The Social Network (2010) The Founder (2016) It’s a Wonderful Life Mad Men
Ira GI
Ford vs Ferrari The Inventor Baazaar
Hassan Shaikh
Something Ventured. A bit dry, but still pretty captivating history of venture capital. Covers the VC and funding side of stories, for companies like Apple, Atari, Intel, Cisco, that isn't told in the mainstream
Andrew Beburishvili
The Pursuit of Happiness is just fine. Will Smith's acting is particularly gorgeous in this movie :) initially I watched the film in BluRay but afterwards I resized with this https://online-video-cutter.com/... tool the scene of his talking to the son to rewatch it again and again. It is so emotional!
Tracy Williams
A Family Man, The Pursuit of Happyness and Up in the Air. I use this addon https://www.firestickhow.com/tit... to watch movies and am really satisfied with how it works.
Yami San
Owner's Manuals for MERCEDES-BENZ - browse online or download PDF for free! Select your Mercedes Manuals vehicle: GLK, GLE, GLB, EQB, EQC, AMG! A-class, B-class, C-class, E-class, GLK, GLE, GLB, EQB, EQC, AMG!