Any pro tips on how to reach out to your existing user base prior to launch day? 🚀

While researching the best way to ensure traction and support on launch day, one of the things I kept seeing was to rely on your existing users by engaging them in your launch and getting them excited so they show up on launch day. I'm wondering how to go about it. Is it a good idea to send them an email a few weeks before the launch to let them know what's coming up, followed by another one the day of the launch? Any copywriting strategies that worked for you? I'd appreciate any thoughts or ideas you have on this!

Replies

Paul Mit
You are absolutely right. Your existing users are the best resource for launching new products (offers, services, etc). These guys know you, that means more trust, more knowledge, and an expectation of value. Email looks like a suitable tool for this. If you need some inspiration, please look through the "launch" category at ReallyGoodEmails:
Justin McLeod
Send a series of emails to get your existing user base excited by creating copy/content that is educational, insightful, and valuable. Here's some tips below: 1. Countdown: 14 Days Until Launch 2. Giveaway: Free integrations to celebrate our launch I created course on engaging your waitlist. Feel free to check it out: justin-mcleod.teachable.com