Any no-code tools to build SaaS on? If so which is best?

Rob Malcolm
5 replies
Hi, I am a non technical founder looking to build my SaaS idea. I am looking for any recommendations on what the best no-code tool to build a SaaS on?

Replies

Avi Hercenberg
We are currently building SoftwareGuide.io using Bubble.io, and it's going amazing!
Tanya Sharma
Hey! I think this depends on the level of complexity of the tool. Bubble has a steep learning curve, but we developed Wonderpath from scratch (https://www.wonder-path.com/) on it. Facts: - Pick up Bubble if you have great design skills - Steep learning curve Pros: - Super customizable - Create complex UI logic - End product good enough to start charging users - Pricing seems affordable 150$ monthly with multiple collaborators Cons: - Responsive design is clunky - Database management is a major task Let me know if you want to learn anything else in specific from my experience.
Rob Malcolm
@tanyasharma Hi! Thanks, that helps a ton! I tried Bubble, I don't have great design skills so i'm going with WebFlow. Side note: I love Wonder Path! I've been struggling with knowing how to track my personal growth so I signed up! Can't wait to hear back!
Tanya Sharma
@rob_malcolm2 - Her Rob, Webflow is a great choice - we built our website on it. And thank for signing up. I'll reach out via email with an invite to a personalized onboarding to the platform shortly :) Looking forward to connecting!