Any Monday Motivation tips?

Cica-Laure Mbappé
35 replies
Happy Monday guys! I'm curious to know what do you do to start the week on the right foot?

Replies

Anthony Constantinou
Do whatever you want with positive mind and approach and see the result instantly
Fix some objectifs for the week. Small one are better, easier to achieve :)
Benoit Chambon
Getting out of bed with the right foot ;) (I'm serious, it's an obsession lol)
Khyati Rathod
Get Motivated with this Monday Motivation https://tinyurl.com/9kybhh8v
Bertie IP
Set a goal, and stick to it! Every Monday I think about my daily, weekly, and monthly goal. It helps me to prioritise and balance work but also rewards me often by completing open tasks. I used this tactic to launch Switch today (check out my profile if you want to support it today! I've been working towards my 1 month goal for a while, and it feels great to have completed it 💪
Peter Nguy
Do yourselves a favour if you haven't already - listen to the How I built this podcast from NPR. If that doesn't motivate you to dream, build or create, I'm not sure what will!
Martina Hackbartt
Set objectives for the week and simple tasks to accomplish them! Also, do the heaviest tasks at the beginning of the week when you are at your energy peak.
Emma Becker
Set your to-do list and stick to it! And also don't demand too much of yourself - this one's tough for me, but once you get it, it's gonna be a way more easier for you.
Paul Woodthorpe
Do one task really well, rather than a dozen slapdash tasks.
Denis Devigne
Music. Start your day with your favorite music playlist or let Spotify's "Discover Weekly" playlist introduce some new tunes to get your week going.
Youri Nelson
Start the day by making your bed! Second, kick all your negative thoughts to the curve and replace them by "I will get ____ done", "I am going to be successful.", "I am _____ enough". Talk to yourself the way you would talk to a friend you want to encourage!
Kristina Longmuir
I schedule my first hour to catch up on the inbox from the weekend, read news articles, research a topic I'm interested in, etc. Rather than trying to put my "work brain" into Go mode first thing, I find the hour on Monday mornings a great way to ramp up. I do have to set a timer because it is easy to "forget" to start working! My first task of each Monday, after my Ramp Up hour, is to sketch out a to-do list for the week. I include all the scheduled tasks, as well as the unscheduled tasks that need to be addressed. After prioritizing the tasks, let the work begin! Giving myself time to ease into Monday morning helps me stay focused longer throughout the rest of the day and week.
Dimitris Karavias
A good morning routine. For me it's a walk with the dog to go get iced coffee and then some reading or meditating.
Nickolay Gavrilev
Have a good cup of coffee, eat a nice breakfast. Start working and focus on outcomes!
Ricky Charpentier
I'm learning to get myself on a schedule. Wake up, meditate, read for at least 30 minutes, then get my day started. Helps me to be in the right headspace to start the day and the week.
Michael Moss
Yea, a bit late, but stay hard! :D
Pablo Fatas
go to bed early on sunday
Lior Galante Cohen (Vaza)
Start your day with something you enjoy (exercise, a coffee with a friend, a walk with your dog, etc.) and allocate the first hour to set your goals for the day and week.
Abderisak
@cica_laure_mbappe Motivation is overrated. It helps you get started but not finish. Focusing on building resilience and perseverance. Those habits help you grind on when you don't feel like doing so.
TheRealKimKong
It will be the best Monday of this week…