Any last minute tips for our launch next Monday?

Ben Bohbot
27 replies
We (www.Jika.io) are really excited and trying to prepare as best as we can, so if you have any tips from your own experience, please share them with us :) Who plans to launch on May 16?

Replies

Ezzat Suhaime
But to answer the question, be ready to respond to questions, promote like crazy, and have fun
Ezzat Suhaime
I like value investing a lot and Jika looks really, really useful
Ben Bohbot
@ezzat Thank you very much, you are more than welcome to research stocks and generate ideas with Jika πŸ’™
Paul VanZandt
Drive as much interaction as you can on here! This is the audience you're launching to so try and get them as engaged as possible. Good luck!
Peter agar
Just enjoy your time. Best wishes for you guys.
Launching soon!
Although I have not launched before, I would suggest that you be more active in the community and be ready to answer questions from members about your product. Best of luck with your launch.
Saif Ullah Khalid
Make connections, stay online, engage with community members, and hope for the best.
Sudheer Bandaru
Good luck with your launch, Ben!
Martina Hackbartt
Hey, Ben! As everyone said, stay engaged in the community. Also prepare all of your content beforehand, and schedule the launch. (P.S: our team launched today! Would you mind checking it out?)
Arun Pariyar
2 words : Active Engagement πŸ’ͺ All the best Ben πŸ‘
Sheida Mirjahani
We're launching tomorrow and I'm stressed out :D Best tip I heard was to plan announcing the launch to your network in a distributed way ALL DAY LONG and not just in one specific hour. If your product page receives attention constantly, you'll be ranked better.
Sheida Mirjahani
@ben_bohbot Thank you so much, Ben. We went live, it would be awesome if you could check out the product. I seem not to be able to put a link here. But it's FlowinSpaces by Flowjin (the #8th product of the day now)
Kazimieras Melaika
Upcoming page and building a community here in PH, so the community would know about you! ; ) Btw, we’re launching in the mid of June. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... Our project is called: Effecto. It’s an app for detailed habits, health, symptoms, and meds tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.
Jha
twitter DMs to PH natives email list launch posts on distribution channels engaging in PH discussions :D
Ben Bohbot
Hey guys! We are on the air πŸš€πŸš€ I will appreciate your support (https://www.producthunt.com/post...)