Any good video editor apps for free?

- free / No watermark - PC Windows

Replies

Anoushk
If you have a powerful PC then try DaVinci Resolve
Julia Doronina
I use InShot or KineMaster. Both - free
Katie Kuzin
i love using Loom for video screen recording, There's no watermark. I use it to film my webinars and demo videos.
Vini
Definitely InShot
Akshay Bhat
Kapwing is our favorite. The free version lets you create, edit, add subtitles, audio etc. The final rendered video doesn't have any watermarks.
Savian Boroanca
DaVinci Resolve is absolutely great, you should definitely try it! 😎
Siddhesh Lokare
Filmora and Da vinci resolve on desktop VN player on Mobile
John Dshaely
you should try picsart pro apk. the best video and photo editior.
Edward G
DaVinci Resolve is amazing as a free tool
Swan Bella
There are many good video editor apps for free. Some are follows. Lightworks. VideoPad. HitFilm Express. DaVinci Resolve. VSDC Free Video Editor. OpenShot. Shotcut. Blender.
Michael B. Havel
@swan_bella Thank you for sharing amazing and helpful vedio editing apps with us.
George Fell
Have you ever considered trying an online video editor? If not, you really should, because first of all, it's free; secondly, it has as many features as downloadable software; thirdly, you can use it on any desktop on your PC, laptop whether it has Windows, Linux, iOS operation system. I can recommend to you the one I recently discovered from my friend, it's an online video editor for beginners named Fastreel. With its help, you can merge a video, cut it, turn, add music, add text and animation, and many more.
Messersmothson Sserfas
Alight motion pro apk is undoubtedly one of the most popular and best video editing apps for androids we have in this era. It has an intuitive interface that is user-friendly for beginners. It's not only used to edit videos but can be used to edit pictures too.
kate lillen
for pc use filmora and davinci resolve studio if you want to recover you lost video use apk
Jane Samth
Yes, there are excellent free video editing apps available for PC, Windows, iOS, and Android. Some popular options include DaVinci Resolve, Shotcut, iMovie, and Kinemaster. For more free photo and video editing apps without watermarks and ads, you can Visit https://apkhexo.com/ blog. They offer a variety of apps for editing photos and videos, specifically curated to be watermark-free and ads-free.
Michael B. Havel
@tanjum Of course! There are several top-notch free video editing apps that you can use on different platforms like PC, Windows, iOS and Android. Some notable options include Alightmotion, Shotcut, iMovie, VSCO, and Kinemaster. If you are looking for more free photo and video editing apps that are free of watermarks and ads.
Sonia Sabir
Wow, thanks for the fantastic recommendations! It's awesome to know there are top-notch free video editing apps available on various platforms. Alightmotion, Shotcut, iMovie, VSCO, and Kinemaster sound like some excellent choices. Your tips for Alight Motion Mod APK witout watermark and ads are super helpful. Creativity doesn't have to come with a price tag!
Thomas Steven
@sonia_sabir Thanks for the cool suggestions! It's great that awesome free apps like Alight Motion, Shotcut, iMovie, VSCO, and Kinemaster exist. Your tips on the Alight Motion Mod APK are super helpful. Being creative doesn't have to cost anything!
jack daniel
Hi, yes there are many several video editing apps but personally when i used Transisi Foto Capcut i got the expected result
Amir Qureshi
Without a doubt, one of the most well-liked and superior video editing apps available for Android devices nowadays is Alight Motion Pro APK. Beginners will find its user-friendly interface to be intuitive. It may also be used to edit images, in addition to videos. https://thealightmotion.online/d...