Any bioinformaticians, data analysts in the medical field or similar?

Martina Hackbartt
10 replies
Hi, everyone! I'm a biology and bioinformatics student considering entering the clinical genomics field. I wanted to know if there are any future colleagues here and get to know each other! :) What are you working on at the moment?

Replies

Ender
I’ve done NLP work related to medical data. I know bioinformatics people I could connect you to if you want, but you probably know more people than I do :-) What interests you about genomics? I just ended a failed startup that aimed to solve the issue of storing large datasets for bioinformatics professionals - do you think that’s a real problem?
Martina Hackbartt
@enderm Hi Ender! I'd love to connect with some people if you know any. I am now doing a course on clinical genomics and I'm still not so sure if I'm more into analyzing the variants of interest and correlating them with diseases (the more biomedical, biology part) ooor the more technical informatics part of developing tools for analysis. Also, I'm sad to hear you ended your startup. From what I know, storing large datasets is actually a challenge, but I'm not the most qualified person to ensure you that, what do you think @iren_bioinformatician ?
Lior Galante Cohen (Vaza)
Sounds like an exciting plan! Good luck in this and all future endeavors @martina_hackbartt :)
Martina Hackbartt
@lior_galante_cohen Thank you very much Lior! Good luck to you too :)
Yesser Falk
Hey Martina, I am a doctor and trying to enter the field of machine learning in medicine. Would love to connect.
Martina Hackbartt
@yesser_falk Hey Yesser! My pleasure. Just sent you an invitation throughout LinkedIn! :)
Dorry Levis
Many students often make mistakes when choosing authors for their work. There are also cases when they download works on a similar topic from the Internet and redo them themselves. Even worse, they can pay for crappy nursing research papers or plagiarism. I do not want such situations for myself, so I am looking for a reliable resource.
Sara Jampen
Nursing writing is critical to any student's learning process. So when it came to my research, I realized that I had to use the help of nursing writers on a reliable resource, where many professionals in various fields work. Here, the authors have extensive experience in writing scientific papers on nursing. Based on this, I always trust them to trust, because I always get competent help in any topic from real professionals. I am always satisfied with this company, as all my expectations are justified.
Shahroz Ali
i have worked with biochemical pharma for 2 years and i also have strong community relation at https://researchemicalsforsale.com that helps me most to get in the filed to boost my skills by get in contact with related persons.