Another AI copywriting tool? – Whats the best one out there?

Henrik Roth
17 replies
Hey Hunters! I am curious: what do you all think about these AI copywriting tools out there. You might have seen them in the past weeks here on ProductHunt. Quite a few existing now. Are you using any of them? What do you like? What do you dislike? Looking forward to getting many perspectives. 👋 Cheers, Henrik

Replies

Sooraj Divakaran
Most AI Copywriting tools are good if you are looking to curate ideas. I've personally used both Copy.AI and Peppertype.AI. They are both effective when it comes to short-form content, especially if you are struggling to write a product description or blog headlines. But I would say some of these tools are only as good as other paraphrasing tools. As far as long-form content is concerned, we may have to wait for GPT4 to arrive to see how much better the algorithm becomes.
Henrik Roth
@sooraj_divakaran cool, thanks for your feedback. We launched yesterday on Product Hunt our AI copywriting tool, which also predicts the impact of the copy. We believe with that the output (short-form copy) is even better.
Nemanja Zivkovic
Jarvis aka conversion.ai is the best. We' re producing 50+ pieces of high-quality articles per month, 2500+ words, on a highly demanding topics such as deep tech, B2B marketing, demand gen, etc.
Henrik Roth
@nemanja_zivkovic @mohnacky cool, they do a very good job, indeed! If you are also into optimizing your generated copy, check out our launch from yesterday. Our Ai copywriter can also predict the impact of the copy. We believe with that the output (short-form copy) is even better.
Nemanja Zivkovic
@mohnacky @henrik_roth1 seems like it can work great alongside Jarvis.
Swan Bella
Hello henrik.. In your question you are asking about some best AI copywriting tool. So let me tell you some amazing AI Copywriter tool. Jarvis Writesonic Copysmith CopyAI Rytr Snazzy AI Therefore, to prevent your business from getting down you can help of such these splendid AI copywriting software. If you need any type rent a desk application then you can visit here: https://www.octalsoftware.com.sg...
Henrik Roth
@swan_bella thanks for this overview. We launched yesterday on Product Hunt our AI copywriting tool, which also predicts the impact of the copy. We believe with that the output (short-form copy) is even better.
Nicholas Mohnacky
To compliment AI creating information (which there are plenty options), have you explored AI for information recall? Think Grammarly for knowledge. https://www.bundleiq.com/#Meet-IQ
Mert Baser
ContentBot is the way to go, @nickduncan has been doing a great job expanding the features and user base as well!
Jemmy Ryeys
I use Jarvis and Conversion Ai till now get medium results. Those articles i posted is still going up and one more thing i upload those articles on adsense base sites means informational content and also did some digging with Grammarly and suffer SEO .