And the winners are…..πŸ₯

Aaron O'Leary
20 replies
The winners of the Golden Kitty Awards have been announced. You helped decide who should walk away with our coveted Golden Kitty Statue across 24 different categories. As well as that, the Maker of the year and Community member of the year have been announced. Check out the results by heading over to the Golden Kitty Hall of Fame page πŸ†

Replies

Philipp Karetov
Thanks a ton to the Product Hunt community for giving Endel the #1 in Health & Fitness πŸ–€πŸ€ Without you, it's meaningless
Steeve
Congrats to all the incredible 2022 projects! That's pretty mind blowing the number of IA related projects and the progress in so little time
Kostandin Angjellari
Too much value in this list. & what year for AI! Congrats to all the winners!
Vedran Rasic
We can't believe it! So proud of our entire team and community of Deltas here at leaddelta.com! Thank you all! SaaS 2022 Winner! πŸ† ❀️
Amir Andohkosh
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Raphael Schaad
Thank you to the fantastic community for liking, downloading, and sharing Cron for iOS. We're proud to take home a Golden Kitty Award in the Mobile App category and look forward to continuing to grow and develop powerful integrations as a part of Notion this year.
Olena Obilets
Congrats to the winners! And thanks the community who helped to make this happen and voted for Spark in the Productivity category - your support means a lot to us!πŸ™
Abid Unnisa
Congratulations πŸ₯³
Launching soon!
So excited to win the runner ups title for two of my products (i. WorkHub and ii. Bravo for Android and iOS). I appreciate the support of all the community members who showed their love for it. Planning to reach new heights with my products. πŸŽ‰πŸ’―
Evgeniy Kosjakov
Congratulations to the winners πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Andjela Milojevic
Not very surprising that Chat GPT won, but congrats to everyone, so many brilliant products this year! πŸš€
Elizabeth Washington
Amazing work everyone! Good luck to all the winners and everyone else! Hope that 2023 is your year!