"An introvert can't make it"

Soumya
6 replies
This is a regular bias that I keep hearing about. Is it true that an introvert is not a useful human asset for companies?

Replies

Goutham
Well, Elon Musk has Asperger's but he's spearheading innovations in rocketry & sustainable energy. Sometimes being an introvert can give you an unfair advantage too. Since they're not usually used to social norms, they tend to be contrarian & build great things.
Vince
Wrong. They often build some of the top companies out there. I think there's a lot of misconception on what introvert means.
What a load of rubbish! If you go to any modern company you'll see that they're actively looking for a range of different personalities as we all have our strengths and weaknesses
Lior Galante Cohen (Vaza)
Absolutely not! Each person has their strengths and weaknesses!
Alina Ihnatiuk
I will never agree with the stereotypes of society. Only one thing is important - the desire to develop, work, be a part of something big. For example, I am a person who does not like people, I am categorical about the choice of my environment. But this does not prevent me from working with a large flow of people. :)
eg21
Wrong. Don't set such limited beliefs upon yourself. You are what you believe. Be cautious about that.