An animation sharing tool for social media

Derek Duban
4 replies
I'd like to ask social media marketers about different viral marketing tools being used today. I'm trying to find new ways to use my animation tool, and one idea I've had is related to social media. It goes like this: Assumptions: People like gifs/videos. People like customization options. People like to share. Example: 1) Flower shop has a social media account 2) Flower shop (or agency) creates a flower animation template with their branding 3) Flower shop posts link on their social media account 4) Followers use the animation template to create personalized gifs/videos (ex: "Happy Birthday Mary") 5) Followers share their gifs/videos. Result: The gifs/videos that are shared are personalized to each individual follower but contain the flower shops brand and message. The resulting animation can of course include QR codes, coupons, etc. Thoughts?

Replies

Zdanovi
Why not use canva/crello template instead? I think this idea has potential but targeting directly customers, not marketers. People share lots of greeting cards etc.
Derek Duban
@zdanovi I'm not sure what you mean by directly targeting customers and not marketers. Well,... maybe I do. I already have a site that directly targets end users with customizable templates. This is an idea to create a business use for the site.
Zdanovi
@sclerek I would start with end users - people sharing the greeting cards. When you have customers/users then you'll have easier way for monetising e.g. by adding sponsored templates.