AMA: 🧨 Live rollercoaster that's Launch Day

Kausambi Manjita
12 replies
Dear product hunters & makers. It's been about 12 hours since we went live on PH - and I can see the spectrum of emotions and energies we've already been through. And there's 12 more to go. Whatever the up or down, this is the song that's been playing in my head since the word go - https://open.spotify.com/track/2... Starting this as my chronicle for the second half-marathon. Founders, Makers here - would love your stories too.

Replies

Kausambi Manjita
And now we have divided to conquer. Half the squad: off to nap Other half: we rally on Goal: Shock the sleepers with 200+ upvotes by the time they wake up in 2 hrs. What do you think will happen?
Paroksh Saxena
@kmanjita divide & conquer is a great idea. Everyone gets a good break and at the same time someone is always on top of things! I am sure, squad will wake up to great news of 200+ upvotes :)
Kausambi Manjita
@paroksh_saxena1 Cannot wait for that look on their virtual faces.
Kausambi Manjita
We just had cold pizzas. Temperatures are soaring inside, and anywhere between 9 to 19 degrees outside. Celsius. Of course.
Kausambi Manjita
Right now we are focused again. Energetic. Why? I have NO idea.
Paroksh Saxena
The other half of the squad is back. Refreshed, energetic, and ready to roll!
Kausambi Manjita
@paroksh_saxena1 And that gave me a bit of space to reCHARGE Our geo specific lens has shifted to Asia now..
Kausambi Manjita
The hardest part of the marathon? When you see the finish line, but it is CRAWLING up towards you. Crawling. 2.5 hours to go - more like 25
Kausambi Manjita
Nail biting. How does it feel to watch someone cross you as you are 1 second away from the finish line? Not too good. 1.5 hrs to go.
Kausambi Manjita
AND then it happened! We did it. What a dayyyyy. Interestingly - noone wants to stop. Now everyone is looking at each other and thinking.. is there an end or is this a start?
Praveen Pendyala
Can you share tips on how to do a successful launch? I'm launching on PH tomorrow. It's a tool helpful with Video and Audio learning by extracting key points, summary, topics and chat for your meetings, videos or podcasts.