A launch day plan 📝

Lior Galante Cohen (Vaza)
34 replies
We're soon going to launch our product (check out our upcoming page: http://www.producthunt.com/upcom...), and since I assume launch day is going to be crazy (and fun!), I want to write a plan/schedule for our team to stick to, so we don't miss anything. What are the most important things to include in such a plan? Are there any templates available?

Replies

Anna Kuzma
Excited to see your product! Good luck with the launch!
Tommy Bloom🌴
The most important thing? Food. Get your team some awesome snacks to get through launch day and I guarantee productivity will increase by at least 20%.
Rahul Jain
@tamarni This is something we missed. We were just running high on caffeine during our launch. Some quick snacks would have been a good idea.
Galia Ben David
@tamarni Totally agree. The office is stacked with croissants 🥐
Lukas deConantsesznak
Me personally, I think it would be exciting/important to have some kind of highly-visible dashboard available that everyone can watch. Showing you updates, sign-ups, conversions, etc.
Nishith from True Sparrow
@lukas_deconantsesznak I agree. Real time numbers help a lot with motivating everyone.
Devanand Premkumar
My wishes to you on your launch :)
Rachit Nigam
Good luck with the launch!!
Vladimir Demchuk
I hope you did everything right. I wish you good luck. We will also be publishing our project soon
Fabian Maume
I created this template : https://docs.google.com/spreadsh... However, it is for the entire launch preparation. I strongly recommend to prepare before the D-day ;)
Daria Kalinovskaya
Hello everybody! We just launched TODAY our amazing tool for WhatsApp users RELE.AI. Please check it out!!!
Alina Ihnatiuk
Sleep well, eat delicious food, assemble a team, check the list of tasks, be ready to work with clients 24 hours after the start.
Leo Le Roy
Prepare a lot of coffee ;)
Andrii Kpyto
The most important thing after food? Coffee ^_^ It sounds like a joke, but we extremely needed energy drinks till launch day
Sri Nikitha
Please include some games in between to keep up the momentum! You may lose 10-15 minutes but the energy will be boosted tremendously! Also, have team zoom calls often. :) I didn't launch any product. But, I received these tips from my founder.