A launch day plan 📝

Lior Galante Cohen (Vaza)
34 replies
We're soon going to launch our product (check out our upcoming page: http://www.producthunt.com/upcom...), and since I assume launch day is going to be crazy (and fun!), I want to write a plan/schedule for our team to stick to, so we don't miss anything. What are the most important things to include in such a plan? Are there any templates available?

Replies

Tommy Bloom🌴
The most important thing? Food. Get your team some awesome snacks to get through launch day and I guarantee productivity will increase by at least 20%.
Rahul Jain
@tamarni This is something we missed. We were just running high on caffeine during our launch. Some quick snacks would have been a good idea.
Galia Ben David
@tamarni Totally agree. The office is stacked with croissants 🥐
Lukas deConantsesznak
Me personally, I think it would be exciting/important to have some kind of highly-visible dashboard available that everyone can watch. Showing you updates, sign-ups, conversions, etc.
Nishith from True Sparrow
@lukas_deconantsesznak I agree. Real time numbers help a lot with motivating everyone.
Nishith from True Sparrow
and @lior_galante_cohen good luck with the launch. I'm sure you will do great!
@nishith_shah Thanks Nishith! Hope we will do as well as you guys did! You set the bar high lol.
Rachit Nigam
Good luck with the launch!!
Vladimir Demchuk
I hope you did everything right. I wish you good luck. We will also be publishing our project soon
Fabian Maume
I created this template : https://docs.google.com/spreadsh... However, it is for the entire launch preparation. I strongly recommend to prepare before the D-day ;)
@fabian_maume Thanks for sharing! That's super helpful :)
Ephrem Hernandez
@fabian_maume That's really valuable. Thanks for sharing!
Daria Kalinovskaya
Hello everybody! We just launched TODAY our amazing tool for WhatsApp users RELE.AI. Please check it out!!!
Anna Kuzma
Excited to see your product! Good luck with the launch!
@kuzmanna Thank you so much Anna! Can't wait for you to try it out!
Alina Ihnatiuk
Sleep well, eat delicious food, assemble a team, check the list of tasks, be ready to work with clients 24 hours after the start.
Andrii Kpyto
The most important thing after food? Coffee ^_^ It sounds like a joke, but we extremely needed energy drinks till launch day
Sri Nikitha
Please include some games in between to keep up the momentum! You may lose 10-15 minutes but the energy will be boosted tremendously! Also, have team zoom calls often. :) I didn't launch any product. But, I received these tips from my founder.